Ark-La-Tex Ear Nose & Throat’s Hearing Center provides comprehensive evaluation and management of hearing loss for adults and children. The hearing center offers the latest digital hearing aid technology as well as multiple custom listening products. Hearing loss can have a significant impact on a person’s relationships, independence, mental health and overall quality of life. Dr. Stovall work with patients and families to rehabilitate each patient’s ability to communicate effectively.
Audiology and Diagnostic Testing Services:
- Hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Hearing aid evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid trials, fittings, accessories, batteries and warranty support
- Assistive listening devices for television, telephones etc.
- Custom ear plugs for patients exposed to loud noise
- Custom float-able swim plugs for patients with ear tubes and chronic ear infections
- Medical evaluation and treatment of hearing/ear disorders available as needed
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Testing - the auditory brainstem response (ABR) test tells us how the inner ear, called the cochlea, and the brain pathways for hearing are working. You may also hear it called an auditory evoked potential (AEP). The test is used with children or others who cannot complete a typical hearing screening. This test is also used to evaluate the auditory pathway.
- Videonystagmography (VNG) Testing - this is a test that measures a type of involuntary eye movement called nystagmus. These movements can be slow or fast, steady or jerky. Nystagmus causes your eyes to move from side to side or up and down, or both. This test is used to evaluate the balance system.
We offer different financing options for our hearing aids, including a no interest for 12 months or a low interest/low
payment plan for 60 months. Learn more by clicking here.
Hearing Loss (Sudden)
More About Hearing Aids