Ark-La-Tex Ear Nose & Throat’s Hearing Center provides comprehensive evaluation and management of hearing loss for adults and children. The hearing center offers the latest digital hearing aid technology as well as multiple custom listening products. Hearing loss can have a significant impact on a person’s relationships, independence, mental health and overall quality of life. Dr. Dean works with patients and families to rehabilitate each patient’s ability to communicate effectively.
Audiology and Diagnostic Testing Services:
- Hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Hearing aid evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid trials, fittings, accessories, batteries and warranty support
- Assistive listening devices for television, telephones etc.
- Custom ear plugs for patients exposed to loud noise
- Custom float-able swim plugs for patients with ear tubes and chronic ear infections
- Medical evaluation and treatment of hearing/ear disorders available as needed by our Ear, Nose, and Throat physicians, Dr. Michael Beal and Dr. Brett Koder
We offer different financing options for our hearing aids, including a no interest for 12 months or a low interest/low
payment plan for 60 months. Learn more by clicking here.
Hearing Loss (Sudden)
More About Hearing Aids